With the ever changing guidelines for businesses to follow given the Covid-19 outbreak, Action Wake Park has put together the following plan to keep every guest and team member safe while getting you out and on the water. Below we have listed the new changes being made to achieve this. Please be understanding and know that safety is our main concern and we are doing everything we can to keep you safe and get the fun of summer started.
Please read and understand the below guidelines as they will be implemented by the Wake Park Team upon opening. If you have any questions or concerns at all please reach out via email to email@example.com
- Action Wake Park will be open for our Summer Hours
- Mon-Fri 12-8PM
- Sat 9-8PM
- Sun 12-6PM
- We will have a limited capacity and it will be first come first serve!
- No rental equipment will be for use for the time being
- It is recommended that guests leave once their time is up
- All guests and team members alike will follow the current social distancing guidelines remaining 6FT apart at all times including while waiting in line on the dock
- The line on the dock will be reduced to a single line to eliminate standing within 6ft
- Hand Sanitizer will be readily available
- AWP Team Members will be disinfecting door handles and high traffic surfaces frequently
- There will be no sales of food for the time being
- Action Wake Park will not accept any cash sales, card and online only
- Bathrooms will be used as “single person” bathrooms, with signage on the doors and mirrors reminding you to lock the door behind yourself and not use the bathroom if someone else is
- Riding handles will be dunked in disinfectant every time before being handed to the rider as they are readying to leave the dock
- There will be no access to the inside of the store to any customers for the time being. We will be doing all transactions through the “Carry out” windows in the back of the building
- Waivers must be filled out online at www.actionwakepark.com. Waiver station will not be available for use in the shop
- Action Wake Park Team Members will NOT be putting wristbands on anyone during this time. Team Members will create the wristband and set it on the counter for the guest to pick up and put on them self immediately in front of the Team Member
Please understand these points and follow them during your time at Action Wake Park. We reserve the right to cut anyone’s wristband who is not following these new guidelines and will ask them to leave, we view this as putting others at risk.
The more you spread out the more we get to ride
Please do not hesitate to ask questions if you have any, we are here to help! These are weird times and we want to do everything we can to make coming to Action Wake Park a safe and enjoyable experience.
Action Wake Park Team Leader