Action Wake Park’s soft re-open on May 9th and 10th will be for Members Only.
With the ever changing guidelines for businesses to follow given the Covid-19 outbreak, Action Wake Park has put together the following plan to keep every guest and team member safe while getting you out and on the water. Below we have listed the new changes being made to achieve this. Please be understanding and know that safety is our main concern and we are doing everything we can to keep you safe and get the fun of summer started.
Please understand these points and follow them during your time at Action Wake Park. We reserve the right to cut anyone’s wristband who is not following these new guidelines and will ask them to leave, we view this as putting others at risk. If you have any questions or concerns at all please reach out via email to email@example.com
- Action Wake Park will be open to Members Only for May 9, 10
- We will limit the number of people in line on the dock to 10, this will be first come first serve. If there are 10 people waiting in line you must wait away from people in the grass. An AWP Team Member will help dictate this.
- If a rider is taking a break and there is a rider waiting, their spot will be taken by the rider waiting
- It is recommended that guests leave once they are done but they are allowed to stay as long as they are not on either of the patios, start dock, or inside the building (this applies to riders taking a break)
- All guests and team members alike will follow the current social distancing guidelines remaining 6FT apart at all times even if you are done riding
- The line on the dock will be reduced to a single line to eliminate standing within 6ft
- In regards to wearing a mask, it is the customer’s choice and is not a requirement.
- AWP Team Members will be disinfecting door handles and high traffic surfaces frequently
- There will be no sales of food for the time being
- Action Wake Park will not accept any cash sales, card and online only
- Bathrooms will be used as “single person” bathrooms, with signage on the doors and mirrors reminding you to lock the door behind yourself and not use the bathroom if someone else is
- Riding handles will be dunked in disinfectant every time before being handed to the rider as they are readying to leave the dock
- To minimize social distancing issues, limited tables will be out, all with enough space for a 6FT radius
- No rental equipment will be for use for the time being
- There will be no access to the Pro-Shop for any riders
- Waivers must be filled out online at www.actionwakepark.com. Waiver station will not be available for use in the shop
- Members are to receive their wristbands from the Carry Out Window on the back of the building
- Wristbands are still REQUIRED but Action Wake Park Team Members will NOT be putting wristbands on anyone during this time. Team Members will create the wristband and set it on the counter for the guest to pick up and put on themself immediately in front of the Team Member
Again, please understand these points and follow them during your time at Action Wake Park. We reserve the right to cut anyone’s wristband who is not following these new guidelines and will ask them to leave, we view this as putting others at risk.
Please do not hesitate to ask questions if you have any, we are here to help! These are weird times and we want to do everything we can to make coming to Action Wake Park a safe and enjoyable experience.
Action Wake Park Team Leader